Saturday, January 27, 2007

Winter Woes

Winter is here in full force.

You know what I hate most about winter?

No, not the slushy streets before the plows get to work, making the car slip and slide.
Not the biting cold that leaves my teeth chattering and my bones frozen.
Not the short days with next to no sunshine.
Not the lack of energy that seems to sweep the population.

I hate the SALT STAINS that coat the bottom 1/4 of every pair of pants I own. They are annoying, they limit my shoe choices, and make me look sloppy and feel gross, no matter how much I try to make them go away.

Guess it's time to finally accept that I live in Canada and buy myself a pair of boots, huh?

1 comment:

Gypsy In My Soul said...

Boots can be functional and fashionable...

But don't worry I'm attempting to bring back global warming by using Styrofoam everything and leaving my car idling for hours and running all my major appliances at once.

Down with Toronto winters!